MADHURA MORGEN Executive Officer Community and Social Services
Mr. M. Madhura was appointed as the Executive Officer Community and Social Services in 2015 after years in different Ministries such as Local Government, Public Works and National Housing.
He possesses the following qualifications
– MSC Development studies (NUST)
– BSC Honours Sociology (UZ)
– Diploma in personnel management (IPMZ)
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
To provide social services support to the district populace.
To have a highly healthy and socially progressive community by the year 2020
OVERALL FUNCTION FOR DEPARTMENT
- Provides health and education services to the district community through establishment of clinics, schools and ECD centers.
- To facilitate aid to disadvantaged district populace.
- To promote gender equality and empower women.
SOCIAL SERVICES GOALS
- Have two girls per ward sponsored with school fees from council by December 2018.
- Have 6 clinics fenced by December 2018.
- Have 4 clinics electrified by December 2018.
- Have double blocks constructed at schools by December 2018.
- Have one girl in every ward sponsored with school fees from council by December 2015.
- Have two clinic fenced by December 2015.
- Have one electrified by December 2015.