GEZERA NAMATAYI firstname.lastname@example.org +263773652730 +263715900110 Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration, Gender focal person . Mrs. N. Gezera Joined the organisation in 1995 as a receptionist/ Registry clerk , she also served as Senior Finance Clerk between 1998-2003.Between 2005 and 2014 she was a Senior Clerk Administration. She was appointed as the substantive Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration in 2015 She possesses the following qualifications – MSC Counselling (ZOU, 2017) – Honours Degree Psychology (ZOU, 2012) – Diploma in Local Governance – Diploma in Personal Management(IPMZ ) – Certificate in Local Governance(Domboshava Institute of Main power Development ) She is a member of Institute of Personnel Management of Zimbabwe
Message from HR Department
As the HR and Administration Department we have to be the link between what is right for the organization and what is right for the”people”. This takes patience , good understanding of the organization and some creativity. The art is knowing where to find the right balance for the entire local authority so as to practice good local governance system.
“ If you cant see the light at the end of the tunnel ,get professional help.”
MISSION To provide quality Human Resources to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce within a supportive work environment VISION The Human Resources department will be recognised as a trusted resource, partner, leader and innovator in support of the Local Authority‘s mission, vision and employees. GOALS
- Recruit, develop and retain a diverse workforce to meet the needs of the Organisation.
- Ensure our compensation and performance management processes are designed and executed to align and maximise our people’s performance with the goals of the organisation.
- Maintain a positive, value-based work environment.
- Administer HR policy and programs effectively and efficiently, while maintaining internal customer satisfaction and meeting budget constraints.
- Provide good governance and create good relationship with the citizens of the district.
- To create the right match between employee skills, job assignments and coordinating promotional opportunities and workforce capabilities.
- To increase performance management processes help align and maximise employees’ performance with the goals of the organisation
- To provide a positive public relation atmosphere at the Council’s Administrative Offices.
- To increase HR annual initiatives completed in time and within budget and achieve internal and external customer care satisfaction levels with HR services at above 75%
- To practise the best local governance systems in the Country